Where is that bridge? I know I've seen it before!
That's the thought sure to be rushing through the minds of our Name That Council competitors this week. The arched bridge seen above is easily the biggest (or only?) clue on the patch.
Name that bridge, and you'll surely be able to Name That Council.
But first, a reminder about the rules and how to send us your guess:
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council November 12"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish or use this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 9 a.m. ET on Thursday, Nov. 18.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer soon after the deadline. Good luck!