Last week's Name That Council featured a patch with an orange border and lots of water. This week, it's more of the same.
If you know the location embroidered above, the patch could be yours.
Here are the rules:
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council October 15"
- Only one entry is allowed per household.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish or use this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 8 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Oct. 19.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer on Tuesday, Oct. 19. Good luck!