Name That Council is back by popular demand. This week, we take you down the river a spell. Tell us which council wears the shoulder patch seen above, and you could win a prize.
One lucky winner will add the patch seen above to their collection.
Here are the rules:
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council October 8"
- Only one entry is allowed per household.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 12:01 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Oct. 12.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer on Tuesday, Oct. 12. Good luck!