- Some kid! Life Scout uses goats to help clear poison ivy
- Venturing updates get explained in October 2014 ScoutCast
- GoPro’s new $130 camera seems perfect for Scouting adventures
- 2015-16 Cub Scout requirements finalized
- Seattle Venturing crew attempts to climb Mount McKinley
Gretchen Bleiler, the 2006 Olympic silver medalist in snowboard halfpipe, visited the mountain boarding event on Saturday at the 2010 National Scout Jamboree.
She answered questions from a large crowd and signed autographs for hundreds of Scouts. Also, as seen above, Bleiler did an interview with QBSA, the jamboree’s radio station.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.