- Philmont celebrates its one-millionth visitor
- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
Gretchen Bleiler, the 2006 Olympic silver medalist in snowboard halfpipe, visited the mountain boarding event on Saturday at the 2010 National Scout Jamboree.
She answered questions from a large crowd and signed autographs for hundreds of Scouts. Also, as seen above, Bleiler did an interview with QBSA, the jamboree’s radio station.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.