- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
At the Technology Quest exhibit, a Scout learns that mixing corn starch and water creates a liquid substance that isn’t solid but is firm enough to run across.
Creating a BSA logo out of Lego pieces is a painstaking, but rewarding, process.
The famous Philmont Scout Ranch brand is always a popular souvenir item.
Scouts take a virtual reality tour of The Summit: Bechtel Family Scout Reserve in West Virginia, home of the 2013 jamboree.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.