- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
"Name That Council" returned on Friday with a new challenge. We removed the council name from a shoulder patch and asked you to identify the mystery council.
Several readers responded with the correct answer. Did you get it right? Follow the jump to find out.
The answer was Five Rivers Council, based in "the southern tier of New York and
the northern tier of Pennsylvania." Joseph Durnal posted the first of several correct answers from our readers.
Congratulations, Joseph. Look for a new Name That Council challenge on Friday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.