- Duty to God becoming larger part of Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting
- What’s your opinion on female Scoutmasters?
- The only thing cooler than this Scout trailer is the story behind it
- Eagle Scout journalist has been missing in Syria for two years
- New York Scouts take the Ice Bucket Challenge — is your unit next?
"Name That Council" returned on Friday with a new challenge. We removed the council name from a shoulder patch and asked you to identify the mystery council.
Several readers responded with the correct answer. Did you get it right? Follow the jump to find out.
The answer was Five Rivers Council, based in "the southern tier of New York and
the northern tier of Pennsylvania." Joseph Durnal posted the first of several correct answers from our readers.
Congratulations, Joseph. Look for a new Name That Council challenge on Friday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.