- Sending #X before you drive could save a life, maybe even your own
- Scouting magazine coversRelive past World Scout Jamborees with
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ duo back with song about the trucker’s hitch
- Print this camping packing list to make sure no item gets left behind
- Scouts, Venturers and Explorers help open new San Francisco 49ers stadium
"Name That Council" returned on Friday with a new challenge. We removed the council name from a shoulder patch and asked you to identify the mystery council.
Several readers responded with the correct answer. Did you get it right? Follow the jump to find out.
The answer was Five Rivers Council, based in "the southern tier of New York and
the northern tier of Pennsylvania." Joseph Durnal posted the first of several correct answers from our readers.
Congratulations, Joseph. Look for a new Name That Council challenge on Friday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.