- 10 fire safety tips that could save your life (or at least your eyebrows)
- Philmont celebrates its one-millionth visitor
- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
Another stop for Adventure Base 100 means another great video from the team behind this nationwide tour.
This edition takes you to Tupelo, Miss., birthplace of Elvis Presley. It's also the home of the Tomes brothers, who prove that Scouting can truly be a family affair.
Next stop: Houston, Tex., March 2-6.
On deck: Tampa, Fla., March 12-14.
Previous Adventure Base 100 videos:
Vol. 7: New Orleans, La.
Vol. 6: San Antonio, Tex.
Vol. 5: Austin, Tex.
Vol. 4: Sacramento, Calif.
Vol. 3: Las Vegas, Nev.
Vol. 2: San Diego, Calif.
Vol. 1: Pasadena, Calif.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.