- Snack Smart: How four Scout leaders successfully banished junk food
- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
We already know what the BSA 100th Anniversary coin will look like (see above). And now we know when we can get our hands on one (or several) of the 350,000 set to be minted in Philadelphia.
The date to circle on your calendar? Tuesday, March 23, 2010. That's according to the recently updated schedule on the U.S. Mint's Web site and a story on Coin News that has more details.
Will you be getting one (or one dozen) of these collectible coins? Use the comment box below to let us know.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.