- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
We already know what the BSA 100th Anniversary coin will look like (see above). And now we know when we can get our hands on one (or several) of the 350,000 set to be minted in Philadelphia.
The date to circle on your calendar? Tuesday, March 23, 2010. That's according to the recently updated schedule on the U.S. Mint's Web site and a story on Coin News that has more details.
Will you be getting one (or one dozen) of these collectible coins? Use the comment box below to let us know.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.