Last week we brought you Five Days of Patches, a contest for a free copy of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Geocaching, Second Edition."
Of all of our responses, we had six Scouters who correctly named all five patches.
The correct answers were:
- Day 1: Venturing Kodiak patch
- Day 2: Sea Scout Ordinary patch
- Day 3: 1957 World Jubilee Jamboree patch
- Day 4: Senior Degree Honor Society's Merit Degree patch
- Day 5: Professional Training Award square knot
Because we had six correct respondents, we drew for the winner. Congratulations to Michael Brown of Tamarac, Fla., for naming all five patches and winning our random drawing.
Stay tuned to Cracker Barrel for more chances to win great prizes in the future.