- Some kid! Life Scout uses goats to help clear poison ivy
- Venturing updates get explained in October 2014 ScoutCast
- GoPro’s new $130 camera seems perfect for Scouting adventures
- 2015-16 Cub Scout requirements finalized
- Seattle Venturing crew attempts to climb Mount McKinley
Cracker Barrel sat in on a presentation about the 2010 jamboree last night, and there’s some breaking news to report.
The jamboree committee has brought on five familiar food vendors to serve visitors, participants, and staff at the jamboree.
The vendors are: Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Freshens smoothies.
These vendors will give all in attendance an alternative to kiosk lunches while they’re out enjoying the jamboree.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.