- Duty to God becoming larger part of Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting
- What’s your opinion on female Scoutmasters?
- The only thing cooler than this Scout trailer is the story behind it
- Eagle Scout journalist has been missing in Syria for two years
- New York Scouts take the Ice Bucket Challenge — is your unit next?
Cracker Barrel sat in on a presentation about the 2010 jamboree last night, and there’s some breaking news to report.
The jamboree committee has brought on five familiar food vendors to serve visitors, participants, and staff at the jamboree.
The vendors are: Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Freshens smoothies.
These vendors will give all in attendance an alternative to kiosk lunches while they’re out enjoying the jamboree.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.