- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
- OA Lodge History Initiative makes sure no story is forgotten
- All four national BSA high-adventure bases now qualify for Triple Crown
Cracker Barrel sat in on a presentation about the 2010 jamboree last night, and there’s some breaking news to report.
The jamboree committee has brought on five familiar food vendors to serve visitors, participants, and staff at the jamboree.
The vendors are: Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Freshens smoothies.
These vendors will give all in attendance an alternative to kiosk lunches while they’re out enjoying the jamboree.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.