- Save the animals, win an awesome prize (but hurry!)
- 10 fire safety tips that could save your life (or at least your eyebrows)
- Philmont celebrates its one-millionth visitor
- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
Cracker Barrel sat in on a presentation about the 2010 jamboree last night, and there’s some breaking news to report.
The jamboree committee has brought on five familiar food vendors to serve visitors, participants, and staff at the jamboree.
The vendors are: Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Freshens smoothies.
These vendors will give all in attendance an alternative to kiosk lunches while they’re out enjoying the jamboree.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.