- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
- Crowdfunding sites and Eagle project fundraising
- Why aren’t female youth allowed in the Order of the Arrow?
Cracker Barrel sat in on a presentation about the 2010 jamboree last night, and there’s some breaking news to report.
The jamboree committee has brought on five familiar food vendors to serve visitors, participants, and staff at the jamboree.
The vendors are: Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Freshens smoothies.
These vendors will give all in attendance an alternative to kiosk lunches while they’re out enjoying the jamboree.
9 Comments on Jamboree food alliances announced
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.