- 10 fire safety tips that could save your life (or at least your eyebrows)
- Philmont celebrates its one-millionth visitor
- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
We've removed the name from the council shoulder patch above. Your challenge: Name That Council.
This patch essentially has just one clue: a skyline. If you recognize it, the answer will be easy. If not, put on your thinking cap!
Remember to e-mail us if you know the answer
. Please include your name, unit number, hometown, and position. We'll announce the winner and the solution on Monday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.