- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
- Crowdfunding sites and Eagle project fundraising
- Why aren’t female youth allowed in the Order of the Arrow?
We've removed the name from the council shoulder patch above. Your challenge: Name That Council.
This patch essentially has just one clue: a skyline. If you recognize it, the answer will be easy. If not, put on your thinking cap!
Remember to e-mail us if you know the answer
. Please include your name, unit number, hometown, and position. We'll announce the winner and the solution on Monday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.