- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
We've removed the name from the council shoulder patch above. Your challenge: Name That Council.
This patch essentially has just one clue: a skyline. If you recognize it, the answer will be easy. If not, put on your thinking cap!
Remember to e-mail us if you know the answer
. Please include your name, unit number, hometown, and position. We'll announce the winner and the solution on Monday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.